Hi friends, today rice item Veg Fried rice with Kasuri methi or pulav... I prepared so many types of rice like briyani's, pulav, etc.., I prepared this rice with olive oil and kasuri methi it taste is so different and spicy mouth watering item.. My husband love it so much, he loves different types of rices.. So I prepared this tasty and delicious recipe, this is my own idea rice recipe.. I share to my loving friends..... :). I use in this rice item aloo, and carrot and also am use in this rice is must add coconut milk (friends you must use coconut milk is compulsory the taste is so different don't use only water...) So friends lets see the process to make this rice item step by step pics here.. So lets move to the process.......
- Potatoes 100 grams
- Carrots 100 grams
- Onions 3
- Tomatoes 2 medium
- Green chilies 4 to 5
- Olive oil 10 tbsp
- Star anise 2
- Cardamom 3
- Cinnamon stick pieces 4
- Bay leaf 2
- cloves 4
- Marati moggu (Capers) 1
- Cashew nuts 15 or 1/2 cup
- Shajeera (caraway) 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi 4 tbsp
- Basmathi rice 250 grams (2 cups)
- Mint leaves
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste (in this am using rock salt its taste also so different)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp (crush)
- Coconut milk 1, 1/2 cup
- Red Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- First take a wok add olive oil to heat, then add star anise, cardamoms, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, marati moggu to fry, then add cashew nuts, shajeera to fry... Now add crush kasuri methi, finely chopped onions, chopped green chilies, mint leaves and mix it well....
- Onions are fried lite brown color then add turmeric powder, rock salt again mix it and fry it for 5 minutes..... Then add chopped potatoes, carrots mix it well then close it with lid and fry for 5 minutes in low flame.....
- After 5 minutes open the lid mix it well, then add ginger garlic paste and mix it again then close it with lid again fry it for 2 minutes more..
- Now open the lid mix it, add chili powder again mix it.. Now add coconut milk, water 1/2 cup mix it well and boil it for....... When water is boiled then add socked rice mix it well then close it with lid and boil it for 30%....
- When the rice is boiled 30% then add chopped tomatoes, mix it then close with lid and boil it for..... When the rice is boiled then open then lid mix it slowly then switch off the gas and live it for 5 minutes..... Then serve it.......
Now the veg rice is ready to serve..... Its so spicy and delicious rice item... Its prefect to serve lunch box also... So friends try this recipe in your home taste it and share it to your friends.... enjoy the new taste guyssssss......... Love u all yours Neha Satish... Pls send your valuable feed back to me guys..............