Hi friends, today recipe is "Mushroom Capsicum Paneer Butter Masala Gravy".... This is my signature recipe guys...... I prepare this curry for birth day function.. My husband sister son birth day party he ask me pls prepare for me on different recipe like restaurant style prepare for me and my friends..... So I think what can I prepare nd he ask me its totally different and tasty.. He like's different type of recipe like chicken lollipops, chicken fry, chicken biryani, etc.., He is foodie......... :) so what can I prepared mmmmmhhhhhhh... K I will prepare you I said here expectation is so high ?????????? But how can I reach here expectation kkk I asked here what type of recipe you want, he told me my my friends will came to my birthday so you must magic with your recipe.. And he don't give any clue but he ask me very special and rich... Then I show a magic to my son-in-law :)....... Here birth day party pics also here guys see and then bless here....... :)
- Mushroom 1 packet (250 grams)
- Paneer 250 grams
- Capsicums 4
- Butter 150 grams
- Olive oil 6 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 50 grams
- Poppy seeds 3 tbsp
- Kasuri methi 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 3 tbsp
- Cloves 5
- Cinnamon stick pieces 4
- Shajeera 1 tbsp
- Tasting salt 1 tsp
- Onion paste 1 big cup (or) 4
- Tomatoes paste 1 medium cup (or) 3
- Spring onions 2 bunches
- Green chilies 3
- Coriander leaves
- First take a pan add 1 tsp olive oil, butter little bit and add mushroom pieces and fry it for good smell then move it to a plate.......
- And then add some more butter, olive oil to heat, then add capsicum pieces and fry it for leave ra smell... then move it to a plate.....
- Capsicum is fried then move it to a plate.. In same pan add olive oil, butter to heat, then add paneer pieces to fry.. Paneer also fried then move it to a blow.....
- Now a another pan add poppy seeds, and fry it for lite brown color then move it to a jar and cool it for 3 minutes.. Then add soaked cashew nuts (soak it in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes) and then grind it fine paste like this..........
- Now take a pan (same pan use already you use capsicum pan) add butter, olive oil to heat, when butter is melt, then add spring onion (white part only) pieces fry it for 2 minutes then add chopped green chilies again fry it for 2 more minutes.....
- After chilies also fried then add cloves, cinnamon stick pieces and mix it for... Fry it for 2 minutes in low flame.... Then add onion paste, shajeera again mix it well and fry it for oil will oozes out............
- Oil is oozes out, then add turmeric powder, salt and mix it well for...... Then add ginger garlic paste again mix it well for...... It will be thick (like 3 rd pic) then add tomato paste again mix it well for..........
- Oil will oozes out, now add cashew paste mix it... Then add kasuri methi crush mix it again.... It will be oozes oil out like this....... (When the masala is leaves the pan it will be thick paste like this) see the last pic.
- And then add fried capsicum, mushroom mix it well for and leave it for 2 minutes.. Now add red chili powder again mix it well for........ And fry it for 5 minutes in low flame.......
- After 5 minutes add 3 glasses water mix it well, and boil it for 5 minutes in medium to high flame then add coriander powder, aji-no-moto (tasting salt), fried paneer mix it well.. And boil it for 2 more minutes.....
- After 2 minute add garam masala powder mix it again boil it for 2 minutes then switch off the gas add finely chopped green spring onions and coriander leaves........
So yummy and tasty delicious restaurant style recipe is ready...... Its so rich and mouth watering recipe :)... This recipe is serve 10 to 15 members, so in your home 4 members, you can prepare ingredients take only of all... This gravy is prefect to roti, pulka, chapati and naan.. (My son-in-law birth day we prepare pulka) So friends try this taste recipe in your home and enjoy the new tasty it will be serve with candle light dinner it to romantic guys....... :).. So friends try this share it and enjoy the new taste...... love u all bye...... Yours Neha Satish.......